Leanconf is a grass roots, community run, not-for-profit conference and is one of only two Lean Start UP conferences on the planet.
Join 300+ passionate people for 20 great lessons and 1 amazing networking event at the comedy store in Manchester.
Learn how to:
- Innovate like a start up
- Get a competitive advantage
- Reduce the chance your start up will fail
Leanconf is for two types of people:
- Entrepreneurs, start up founders or just people with ideas that want to test concepts without wasting time and money thereby reducing risk and increasing chances of success.
- People working in organisations who want to learn how to innovate like a start up and launch internal projects more quickly and successfully thereby gaining competitive advantage.
- This can all be achieved by using Lean Start Up techniques.
- Ash Maurya, author of Running Lean
- Janice Fraser, Pivotal Labs Luxr
- Barry O’Reilly, co-author of Lean Enterprise
- Grace Ng, co-founder QuickMPV and Lean Start UP Machine
For full event details go to the Leanconf website