After the continued growth and success of The North East HUB I am delighted to launch the next HUB, The North West HUB. The two HUBs aim to compliment each other and continue to support and promote each of their local regions.
Myself (Dr Donna Petch, 31) setup The North East HUB after forming the idea from a networking event which I attended after returning from working in Cancer Research at St James’s Hospital and Leeds University. The idea and business took off quite rapidly and has become a great passion of mine.
“I love meeting people and promoting what our region has to offer. I hope to bring the same success to The North West HUB”
Success of The North East HUB
Before I talk about the New HUB I must talk about The North East HUB which was launched 18 months ago and so far has:
- Provided effective and affordable advertising to The North East Of England
- Helped Support and Promote Several Hundred local business, events, individuals and charities
- Sponsored several local events
- Has Top North East Clients (Intu metrocentre, North East Museums, Large Business Expos, TP Express…)
- Accumulated a tremendous social media following eg. 15K twitter followers
- Posted an immense amount of free shoutouts which were requested on our website
- Made 44 youtube videos
- Published 40 Weekly Newsletters with 40 local sponsors
The North West HUB
Our New HUB aims to offer very similar services to our first HUB. The two HUBS will aim to compliment each other and in turn give people the opportunity to promote themselves effectively to BOTH the regions and not just one, if needed.
- Individual Advertising Services from £5
- Advertising and service packages from £20
- Social media shoutouts – Free and Day/Week
- Help Request Form
- Twitter advice and help
- Daily North West Newspaper
- Weekly Newsletter
- Useful links
With any new business offers of help and support are needed. I would like to invite people to help and support in a number of ways:
- Please follow The North West HUB on twitter and facebook
- Sign up to the weekly newsletter for offers, news, events, competitions
- Sponsor a newsletter or advert space from £10
- Email us north-west related press releases to email@example.com
Many thanks for reading our post and I would love to hear from you.