The highly-popular Blackpool Resort Pass is back for 2016 – and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
The pass is a fantastic way to enjoy the resort’s top attractions and save money at the same time. The new smart card-style pass gives access to up to nine attractions over seven days, giving the opportunity to experience all that Blackpool has to offer in one easy, convenient way.
The Resort Pass and the Resort Pass Plus feature the best of the Blackpool’s attractions including The Blackpool Tower Eye, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Blackpool plus lots more at a hugely discounted price for visitors.
The original Blackpool Resort Pass costs £55 giving visitors massive savings and includes one visit to each of the following attractions over a seven-day period:
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Nickelodeon Land
- The Blackpool Tower Eye and 4D Cinema Experience
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Those wanting even more fun in Britain’s most popular seaside resort can also benefit from the Blackpool Resort Pass Plus for £80, which includes entry to the above attractions plus Blackpool Zoo, Sandcastle Waterpark and Blackpool Model Village & Gardens – and represents even more savings.
Cllr Gillian Campbell, Deputy Leader of Blackpool Council, said: “The Resort Pass offers amazing value for money and access to some of the UK’s best attractions for a fraction of the normal cost.
“It’s perfect for families who are looking to come and spend a short break in Blackpool and can be purchased online in advance or in person when you arrive here.
“2016 really is the year for people to come and visit Blackpool. With our regenerated Promenade, world-class attractions and a full calendar of top entertainment shows and events, we really are the UK’s number one seaside destination.”
The Blackpool Resort Pass is available to buy in advance online at www.blackpoolresortpass.com as well as from the VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre at Festival House on the Promenade for an additional £5 per pass.
Visitors can also customise their Blackpool Resort Pass or Blackpool Resort Pass Plus by adding various discounted bolt-ons including:
- The Blackpool Transport travel pass giving you a 3-day or 7-day bus and tram ticket to get you around the resort
- Car parking for 2, 3, 4 and 7 day options
- Illuminasia, a unique indoor illuminations experience
- The world-famous Blackpool Tower Ballroom with Afternoon Tea
- Blackpool Tower Circus
- The 70th anniversary production of the dazzling Hot Ice Show at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- The weird and wonderful world of Ripleys Believe It Or Not
- Shows at Viva Showbar and the inimitable Funny Girls
- The new Coral Island Food voucher
Keep checking the VisitBlackpool website for additions to our bolt-ons as these are updated on a regular basis.